Friday 25 October 2013

All that glitters is not gold

Well not really...I've been having a bit of a play with my gilding flakes and my stencils, now I didn't really think this would work - using IndigoBlu flitter glue through a stencil, but it worked! and after a bit of matting a layering I managed to make these:



Sorry but the quality of the photos isn't very good, because I took them this evening, I didn't get chance to take the pictures earlier in the day as we had visitors most of the day - my mom and her new puppy!

Here she is with my dog Jess:

Not sure who's the boss here
Any way I think my crafty mojo may be on its way back, lets hope so...

Anyway must go, doing a craft fair tomorrow down the local pub, bit of a strange location, we'll see how it goes.

Bye for now

Donna x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Donna! I've lost my mojo too, hope I find it soon! Love the picture of Molly & Jess! x

    ReplyDelete