Wednesday 30 April 2014

WOYWW #256

Good morning, a very quick post this morning, as although I was very organised this week and actually took the photos on Monday (had an extra day off as I had to use up my hols) I didn't get around to downloading them until this morning. My desk for this week looks like this:

 As you can see I don't make all of my flowers, I do occasionally buy a few, although I do have to ink them up a bit before I stick them on. The finished card looks like this


If you saw my desk last week and noticed the melt pot flowers, you may be interested as to where they went, a couple are on the above card and the other two went onto this card:

But I couldn't show it as I didn't want the recipient to see it, but I can show it now, hope you like it - she did.

Must dash, a quick look at the other desks on Julia's blog and off to work

Bye

Donna x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Donna....gorgeous cards, love the flowers. Happy WOYWW and have a great week Cheers RobynO#35

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bouquet of flowers...the netting is a nice touch. I've save some to recycled from spider mums.
    Be well Carole #68

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cards are fab, Donna - keep up the good work! Chris # 15

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, Perfect and so beautiful, love everything about your cards. Hope you have a happy crafting week, thanks for sharing.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 47
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, what a beautiful, beautiful card... Anyone would feel better, receiving a card like this! And the birthday card is just as pretty! I love the way you have ripped the edge of the paper and inked it on the first one, and I can see how you've built up several layers. Exquisite!!

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #28

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Donna! Yes, I did love it thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never to late to visit me! I'm glad you got the time. I feel better just looking gat that card. Lovely flowers!
    thanks for the snoop around.
    robyn 34

    ReplyDelete