Monday 11 November 2013

Christmas is on its way....

.....so I've finally started my Christmas cards. I always struggle with Christmas cards, I'm not sure why though, but I do find them a challenge. Anyway I've managed to make a start which is always the most difficult thing, these are my efforts so far...



 
The three above were made with inky backgrounds and then stamping on acetate. The one below is made using gilding flakes




and this one is made with masking and inks and then a bit of stamping on acetate.



Hope you like them.

I had a lovely weekend with my sister and a whole day at the Hobbycraft show at the NEC on Saturday, spent lots of pennies (well pounds really!) haven't had time to play with all my goodies yet, but don't worry I will soon!

Bye for now

Donna x

No comments:

Post a Comment